News Center Press Releases
The Other Latest News…
Delta’s Data Center POD Solution Receives the TIER III-Ready Award
Delta Builds Taipower's Largest Energy Storage System for Xia Xing Pow...
Delta Electronics’ Consolidated Sales Revenues
for April 2020 Totale...
Delta’s First 8K Environmental Documentary Film “Water with Life”
Delta Obtains Highest Platinum Rating for Zero Waste to Landfill (UL 2...
Delta Electronics, Inc. Announces 2020-Q1 Financial Results...
Delta Electronics’ Consolidated Sales Revenues for March 2020 Totaled ...
Delta Honored with ENERGY STAR® Sustained Excellence Award for the Thi...
Delta Launches New 100kW DC City Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger...
Delta Electronics’ Consolidated Sales Revenues for February 2020 Total...
Delta Electronics' Board of Directors Proposes 2019 Profit Distributio...
Delta Received Leadership-Level Scoring from CDP - Highlighting Its Ef...
LOYTEC to Join Delta Group for Smarter and Greener Building Automation Together
Taipei, Taiwan, April 29, 2016 – Delta Electronics, Inc., a global leader in power and thermal management solutions, and LOYTEC Group today jointly announced that Delta Electronics’ wholly-owned subsidiary, Delta Electronics International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., has acquired shareholdings in Loy Tec electronics GmbH and Innocontrol electronics GmbH (hereinafter referred to as LOYTEC) for 72 million Euros (approximately NTD 2.6 billion) on April 28, 2016. The acquisition transaction will be carried out in two phases with an 85% shareholdings in both companies acquired first after signing the contract. Delta expects to acquire the remaining 15% shareholdings in both companies in the future.
Yancey Hai, Chairman of Delta Electronics, stated that M&A is part of Delta’s growth strategy. Building automation is growing rapidly and has high potential, and it is also synced with Delta’s core competencies and corporate mission for environmental protection. It is expected to play an important role in Delta’s future growth. LOYTEC is dedicated to building automation and offers integration for building management and control systems. Delta looks forward to enhancing its development and global presence in building automation through this transaction. Hans-Joerg Schweinzer, Managing Director of LOYTEC, stated his optimism for the continued growth of business opportunities in building automation. LOYTEC has gained its strength in products and technology over many years in the field of building automation. Through past cooperation LOYTEC knows Delta’s technical expertise in power electronics and energy management. More importantly, both companies share common values in environmental protection and energy efficiency, and believe together they can maximize their synergies. Delta has developed a portfolio of building automation solutions in recent years for HVAC systems, lighting, elevator systems, and energy management systems. Delta’s solutions provide building energy management systems with the capabilities for improving building performance and operational efficiency. LOYTEC currently ranks among the leading European providers of highly innovative building management and control solutions integrating HVAC control, room automation, lighting control, sunblind control and energy monitoring. In the future LOYTEC will act as the competence center for integrated building management and control systems within the Delta Group. LOYTEC has a global market reach, especially in Europe and the Americas. Combined with Delta’s sales offices in Asia, particularly China, synergies are expected to develop from integrating products, technologies and market reach. Delta projects that these synergies will enhance its capabilities in the global building automation marketplace.
Delta Electronics, Inc.
Delta Electronics, Inc. All Rights Reserved.