广西快3

   
  Create your Delta Account

News Center
Press Releases
News Center
Features
Press Releases
Photos & Videos
Event Calendar
Press Contacts
Category
Keywords
 

Delta News Subscription
Register for Your Account
Please enter your profile and select news type(s) you want to subscribe to. We’ll start delivering Delta news via email alert after your account being activated.
 

'); docprint.document.close(); docprint.focus(); }
Press Releases
Delta News '); docprint.document.write(''); docprint.document.write(''); docprint.document.write('
'); docprint.document.write(date_vlue); docprint.document.write('
'); docprint.document.write(title_vlue); docprint.document.write('
'); docprint.document.write(content_vlue); docprint.document.write('

'); docprint.document.write(photo_vlue); docprint.document.write('
'); docprint.document.write('内蒙古快3 山东群英会走势图表 吉林快3开奖 福建快3 江苏快3 江苏快3 江苏快3 极速快3 福建11选5官网 快赢彩票

  2019/01/10  
  Delta Electronics’ Consolidated Sales Revenues for December 2018 Totaled NT$21,207 Million

 
   
   
Delta Electronics, Inc. today announced its consolidated sales revenues for December 2018 totaled NT$21,207 million, representing a 2 percent increase as compared to NT$20,801 million for December 2017 and a 4 percent decrease as compared to NT$22,126 million for November 2018. The Company's cumulative consolidated sales revenues from January to December in 2018 were NT$237,018 million, a 6 percent increase as compared to NT$223,578 million for the same period in 2017.

Percentage of sales for Delta’s three main business categories for December 2018:
Power Electronics

46%

Infrastructure

38%

Automation

15%

Others

1%


* The figures have not been audited.

News Source: Delta Electronics
     
   
 
  Delta’s Data Center POD Solution Receives the TIER III-Ready...
  Delta Builds Taipower's Largest Energy Storage System for Xi...
  Delta Electronics’ Consolidated Sales Revenues for April 20...
  Delta’s First 8K Environmental Documentary Film “Water with ...
 
 
 
 
 
 
Information
Privacy Policy Data Collection
Terms of use Contact us广西快3
 
Follow Us
© 2020 Delta Electronics, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
内蒙古快3 山东群英会走势图表 吉林快3开奖 福建快3 江苏快3 江苏快3 江苏快3 极速快3 福建11选5官网 快赢彩票